A cyclist told me that once. So, I suppose I'm a cyclist now. No, I just bike to work. But here are some questions and observations I've made as I've biked:
1) Zoning out. Seems requisite with any form of travel: car, train, now bike. I thought, when I started, that I would always be alert. Now I can find myself at home without remembering the ride at all.
2) Bike lanes are another luxury I left behind in the Bay Area. Given that I'm not supposed to bike on the sidewalks, I have a brush with death every 2 days.
3) How the heck am I supposed to stay warm? and dry? And how long can I hold out? Should I brave snow? Ice?
4) Since fashion trends have shifted towards bootleg cuts and flare pantlegs, how do I keep from snagging on my bike chain? Without being a dork?
5) Someday I'm going to run over a squirrel or have one caught in the spokes of my wheel. Those little buggers need to learn how to cross a street properly, without doubling back last minute.